Monday, November 17, 2008

Ripped and loving it!


I logged on the other night to find an offline message from the 'Ripped' owner and creator (an awesome line of tunics, camisks, animations, and more!) that she needed my help. I messaged her and found out that she had moved to a brand new sim and wanted me to put a vendor up for FREE because she liked my stuff and it would fit with her sim. Once I got there, I found out that she wanted to set a few of my things out to decorate the sim as she felt like my creations complimented the decor of her sim. Once I started setting things out I felt might fit in with the design, she fell in love and we basically decorated the whole outside setting of her store with my items! (WOOT!) All the items are set to sell (of course) and I put a vendor out as well.


So stop by, visit the all-new 'Ripped' sim and buy a few items while you are there! :p

Happy Shopping!

No comments: