Thursday, July 31, 2008

Broken Windmill Tower


We were building a camp for Trace's new outlaw group in the Sardar Passage and he had mentioned how it would be cool to have a windmill as a lookout tower for the camp. Gotta love my business partner ... he had this great idea, started on it and then got side-tracked (for those of you that know him, you KNOW what I mean!). Well in the process, the sandbox we were working on self-cleaned and we basically lost what he had started. So I took the idea to our building pad, embellished it with my passion for broken-down things and *wallah* ... we present the newest addition to our rustic line. My thought on this was to make it more than just a broken-down windmill. I wanted a place where one could not only look out from the tower but maybe even snipe incoming attackers, etc. from the expanded platform. We added a "climb" script so all you have to do is right click on the ladder, "climb" and you are ready to rock-n-roll!

No comments: