Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sacks of Gorean Vegetables



Trace is a fanatic right now when it comes to sculpties and has been on a mission to find as many as he can! He ran across these great sacks and threw them out and then did what he does best ... convinced me that I was better at making food look realistic and went off to roleplay while I tried to make these sacks into something we could be proud of. The only problem with this is ... Trace is an expert at making amazing things AND being quick about it. It takes me FOREVER to make something be just the way I want it to be. (You think this has anything to do with me being a female???)

So I tried to find/create some textures that I felt were realistic but I just wasn't satisfied with the one prim texture and opted for the multi-prim foods instead. Yes, they make the build a bit more prim-heavy but I am MUCH happier with the result. Trace and I both agree that we'd rather have more prims with a better quality item than a low-prim piece that left a bad taste in our mouth.

With that said, we present our newest addition to our kitchen/tavern line ... gorean sacks of vegetables including suls (potatoes), yellow onions, and red onions. Enjoy!

No comments: