Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gorean Kitchen Supplies & Foods Sets



Whew! I really struggled with what to put in these two sets. There are SO many possibilites ... I had a hard time stopping! And then deciding what should go into a foods set and what to go into a kitchen supplies set ... maybe I should have just gone with one big set to save myself the headache! *chuckles*
Anyway ... hopefully you will get some use out of these latest additions to the tavern line that I have been working on. I've included baskets of spices, baskets of raw Gorean vegetables, bowls of salt and sugars, hot baked items, pots of steaming sullage and boiling water, a clay jar of wooden spoons, sacks of sa-tarna flour and to be honest, I can't remember what all is in these sets! But I think they are all useful items that you can use together or seperately to enhance the roleplay that goes on in a gorean tavern, kitchen or even a supply wagon!
Enjoy!

No comments: