Monday, August 4, 2008

Gorean Artwork Vendor!


My best friend and sister (from YEARS back in Gor way before we even knew about Second Life) had put together a list of things she thought would make a great Gorean tavern of which I have slowly been picking away at: kitchen sets, ice sheds, food storage, tavern-type tables, etc. One of the things she had on the list was Gorean-style artwork. Now, I am really trying to stick to my vision of Gor and (hopefully) more book based. So I've been pretty picky about the kind of artwork I would frame to put in my version of a gorean tavern or even an Old-World style home. What I came up with was my new release of framed Gorean artwork put in its own vendor.


I have used favored artists for their Gorean-styled flair (Vanion & B.K. Hook) but have also found some pieces that (at this time) am unsure about the artists. Of course, if this information comes available, I'll give credit where credit it due.


My hope is this new line adds to the decor and one's overall roleplay experience. Enjoy!


No comments: