Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trivia Contest

Yesterday was the first day of our first-ever Cynful Trivia Contest. It is my hope that every month we have a contest with trivia questions based on the writings of John Norman. I think it's important to stick to the books as much as possible and this is just my way of encouraging people to research, to read, to discover all they can about this fascinating world we roleplay in.

The catch is ... you HAVE to be part of the group in order to participate in the trivia contest. I am ONLY sending the questions out through the group. There is a mailbox at the main store for you to drop your notecards in with the correct answer. I will be drawing two (2) winning entries on Sunday evening and announcing them through the group.

The winner will receive a copy of our low panther hut!

Good luck and keep roleplaying!

No comments: