Monday, October 20, 2008

Building for the Holidays

I guess I'm just kind of in one of those moods. Not really on a particular theme or idea ... just building whatever comes to my mind. I wanted to do a collection of harvest items for the holidays and the Fall season so I've been working on some items. So far I've released a collection of pumpkins that are completely copiable and modifiable so you can adjust and decorate to your heart's content. I put some of them together with an old favorite ... one of our rustic carts AND created a brand-new wheelbarrow. Of course, I'm offering the new build as two selections ... with the pumpkins and without. I'm totally excited about an AMAZING dried cornstalk texture that was given to me by the amazing Lauren Fox (check out her textures in SL ... they are totally worth it!) and paired them with some great farm textures of hers that I found on SL Exchange so I'll be releasing some new harvest items in the next few days.

On top of that, I've added a couple of more pieces to my Ruined Outlaw Camp line ... a scribery and two wall sections. I'm in the middle of revamping a supply shed and another wall section so hopefully that will be released soon as well.

Be sure to stop by the main store and pick up my sale item of the week and don't forget our monthly trivia contest for members only! If you didn't get it, you can always join the group and check out past notices. So far I've gotten a couple of answers but ... none are correct so far!

No comments: