Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All New Warriors' Barracks


My good friend Daved Calderwood came up with this concept by creating a two-story building that he wanted used as a Gorean Warriors' Barracks. It's a great build with a wonderful wrap-around 2nd story enclosed within bannisters with windows for sniping and/or lookout. Based on his original build, I went from there - creating my version of what I thought a Gorean Red Caste barracks might look like. I tried to combine what I had seen about military barracks in movies along with the whole rustic concept and still be true to John Norman's version of Gor. I was VERY pleased with the end result! Of course, there are still lots of plans for add-ons and additional extras in the works. Be sure to stop by the main store to check it out the way it was meant to be seen!

No comments: