Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lots of New Releases


I guess I've been on a building spree lately ... there really are too many random things to mention seperately so I'll try to at least cover them all here. First and foremost, I've been keeping my scriptor pretty busy! We have been working the kinks out of a multi-notecard script for a messy scribery bookcase that is finally released. For now its open for your own use but my plan is to customize it for some specific notecards later. More to come on that soon ...


I've added some sitting animations on some dock specific builds with outlaws or pirates in mind (funny how those groups are like THE groups to roleplay in right now). I've also finally released my Viking Warning Tower with a working ladder to climb and a horn that blows a warning when touched.


There are so many ideas floating around in my head right now ... I can hardly get them organized enough to build! Daved and I are working on a project I'm excited about and can't wait for the scripting to be done and tell you all about it. Just keep checking back in!

No comments: