Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ARA Best Homes in SL Competition


About a month ago I received an invitation to participate in the ARA (Animal Rights Activists) Best Home in SL Competition. There were probably a few of my builds I could have entered in the contest but instead, I went with my own personal home (which I'll probably be boxing up and selling in the near future) that I had built from a refurbished barn I had seen in a magazine while waiting in my allergist's office. I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised to find out I had actually won a prize at the competition this past Sunday evening, even though I wasn't chosen as one of the top ten finalists. Instead, I think I received an award that speaks to my whole purpose of building ... Most Creative Home! So I'll be posting a few pics here as a preview of the home that will soon be for sale. Who knows ... maybe I'll start a whole new rustic home line! LOL!

No comments: