Friday, June 12, 2009

New Releases by Daved Calderwood


One of my oldest and dearest friends from Second Life made some amazing builds for me and the business before he decided it was time to take a break and move on from SL. He will be greatly missed ... already is. :(


But he left us with some great new stuff that I am finally getting around to releasing for your enjoyment. There are really too many to mention but he builds a lot like I do ... a great eye for detail but a bit prim heavy. So these amazing pieces are not for the faint of heart. :) But I am SO proud of them and can't wait to see how well they do.


My favorite piece is probably the one I am picturing here ... the Rustic Wash Basins. What a great piece! But be sure to check out the main store and get your copy of each of Daved's pieces. Trust me, it's worth it!

No comments: