Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More New Releases


Slowly but surely I am getting back into Gorean roleplay so its, luckily, starting to inspire me once again. In fact, I am getting a few more ideas for wagons and decorations to go within since we are spending more time with the Alar. This also forces me back to the books so as I come across things I'll be bringing them to life. For now, be sure to stop by the main store and check out our newest builds:


Elegant slave beds/multi-pose cushions for the more pampered slave! These are perfect for that High Caste office or elegant home. A Warrior's Tent with multiple cushions and a scripted dance pit for entertainment. Just add your own dances and you are good to go! A rustic free-standing swing perfect for cuddling. And, of course, an Alar gathering tent/central fire, perfect for any outlaw camp, circle of wagons or even panther camp!

No comments: